Bids to Girls and Boys Junior National Championships (JNC) 2023
Girls JNC – 11-13 – June 21-24, Dallas, TX
Girls JNC – 14-17 – July 3-11, Las Vegas, NV
Girls 18 JNC – April 26-28, Baltimore, MD
Boys JNC – June 26-July 3, Dallas, TX
HOA Region Bid Allocations for the 2023-24 season:
11 National bid: 1 (This bis will be awarded at the Bid Event, 11 Premier Division)
12 National Bid: 1
12 American Bids: 3
13 National Bids: 2
13 American Bids: 2
14-17 National Bids:2
14-17 American Bids: 2
14-17 Freedom Bids: 1
18 National Bids: 2
18 American Bids: 2
18 Freedom Bids: 1
Boys 16 American Bid: 1
Boys 18 American Bid: 1
HOA Region – Bid Process to Junior National Championships (JNC)
1. National, USA and Liberty Division Bids *will be awarded through the Powerleague, based on final finishes. The highest finishing team will be awarded the highest available Bid. This applies to the 12-18 Premier Divisions.* If a team from the Region has earned a USA Division or a Liberty Division Bid at a National Qualifier, and subsequently earns and accepts a higher Bid, their original USA or Liberty Bid will then become a “Region” Bid and will be awarded through the Powerleague.11 National bid: Bid will be awarded at the Premier Regional Championships.Any team that accepts or declines a Bid prior to the Premier Regional Championships will not be allowed to compete in that event.
2. American and Freedom Bids will be awarded through the Premier Region bid events. If a team from the Region has earned an American Division Bid at a National Qualifier, and subsequently earns and accepts a higher Bid, their original American Bid will then become a “Region” Bid and will be awarded at the American division of the Region Bid Event. Any team that accepts or declines a Bid (any level) prior to the Region Bid Event will not be allowed to compete in that event. If more Bids become available than there are teams from the Powerleague finish (for National, USA and Liberty bids) and the top 6 finishers from the Region Bid Event, American division, the HOA Region rankings will be used to award the Bid(s). The Bid will go to the highest ranked team from the ranking system, which does not have a Bid, at the moment the Bid becomes available.
Only Premier level teams can participate in the Girls Region Bid Events. Teams are required to play in their own age bracket in the Region Bid Events but can select either the American or Freedom division (when available). Request to change divisions must be made at least 4 weeks before the event.
3. Accepting or Declining Bids:Region Bids are all Bids that are distributed through the Region. This includes Bids earned by Region teams at Qualifiers, which have then upgraded their Bids. These Qualifier Bids then become Region Bids.
– Decline a Region Bid: Once you decline a Region Bid – you will forfeit any other Region Bids that may become available (a team that has been awarded a Bid through the Region has to accept the highest offered Bid or will decline any Region Bid). Unless stated otherwise in the Championship Manual, a team who has a Bid from a National Qualifier and declines a higher Region Bid, declines all Region Bids, but keeps the Bid from the National Qualifier.
– Any Bid to the Junior National Championships must either be accepted or declined before 3:00 PM of the first Monday following the conclusion of the last round of the Power League or Region Bid Event. Notice to accept or decline must be made in writing or email, signed by the subject team’s coach or club director, and delivered to the HOA office by the above-prescribed deadline. If such notice is not received in the prescribed form and by the above-referenced deadline, the Bid will be offered to the next finisher. If such occurs, the next finisher will have 24 hours to either accept or decline the Bid.
– A team that accepts a JNC Bid from the Region is required to submit all appropriate forms and fees that may be required by the JNC registration process. It is highly recommended that each team makes itself aware of all requirements.
– Any team allowing a Bid to ‘”drop’” and be lost for use by an HOA team, may be subject to sanctions, including but not limited to: being denied entry into the following season’s HOA Powerleague and/or the Region Bid Event. It is imperative that a team that has accepted a Bid for JNC, notifies the HOA office immediately if unable to attend. This increases the likelihood that another HOA team can attend.
4. Unforeseen circumstances: Powerleague: In case the Powerleague finishes are inconclusive, all Bids will default to the American Division of the Region Bid Event.
Regional Championships: If the Region Bid Event can’t be held, the HOA Region rankings will be used to award the American and Freedom Division Bid(s). The Bids will go to the highest ranked teams from the ranking system, that do not have a Bid at that moment. Teams that have secured a bid, or have declined a Bid are no longer eligible to compete in the Region Bid Events.
|2023 11’s Division
|2023 12’s Division
|2023 13’s Division
|2023 14’s Division
|2023 15’s Division
|2023 16’s Division
|2023 17’s Division
|2023 18’s Division
|2023 Boy’s Divisions
Q = Bid From Qualifier
O = Open Division
N = National Division
U = USA Division
L = Liberty Division
A = American Division
F = Freedom Division
R = Re-allocated
AL = At Large
C = Club Division (For the boys Championships)