22 MLK Ref Info — REVISED 01/20 23:15
FOR MOST RECENT UPDATES (REVISED 01/20/22 19:00)
Refresh Page or Clear Browser History
May Need to Refresh PDFs Before Downloading
THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!
We had another great tournament due to your hard work,
There are no words to express our gratitude and appreciation.
Thank you so much for being here and working our event.
We worked you harder than we would have preferred,
but like true champions all of you rose up to the challenge.
We have added a $25.00 Thank You gift for being here.
While it is not much, we want you to know that you are appreciated.
FINAL PAY BALANCES
Please confirm your certification level, your match count, travel allowance, and THANK YOU gift.
Please let me know if you find any discrepancies by 01/25.
Payroll will be processed in Arbiter on 01/31 or 02/01.
To assist your calculations here are the final Alpha List and Grids.
1-33 --- Bartle Hall
34-37 - Ball Room Bartle Hall
38-41 - Municipal Auditorium Bartle Hall
42-45 - X-Hall Bartle Hall
50-61 - HyVee Arena
Fan Behavior Delays are distinct and separate from Administrative Delays
Upon arrival in KC
Please text Brad Beach 417.380.8292 with Full Name.
If there is anything new Brad will advise.
HOA is providing limited parking on the South Dock (Broadway and 16th) with HOA parking passes.
Also a parking area under the South Dock may or may not be open.
Several important considerations:
1. Most important - On Monday we need to leave room for the trucks to move.
So park as far away from the dock as possible
Anyone blocking the truck access will be called. Non-responsive individuals will be towed
2. Do not harass the attendant if you don't have a pass.
3. Please make every effort to carpool as space is limited.
4. People in the hotels nearby can use cheaper auditorium parking if we do not have enough space.
TO GET A PARKING PASS
Normally, we distribute these at Friday night meeting. Since we are not having a meeting we will do the following:
1. Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with name and Cell number.
2. Print PDF on plain white paper
3. See us at the desk to get correct colored pass to replace your printed one
4. If you arrive early, come by championship and pick up a pass
HOA use Arbiter and ArbiterPay to pay Officials
To be paid you must meet 3 criteria
1. Be in the HOA group
2. Must have "Ready to Assigned" box checked on your MAIN page
3. You must be ACTIVE
Best of 3 sets
$28.00 - Provisional/IRO/IRC
$31.00 - Regional
$36.00 - All National Levels/Retired
Auto 3 sets
$42.00 - Provisional/IRO/IRC
$46.50 - Regional
$54.00 - All National Levels/Retired
$14.00 - Provisional/IRO/IRC
$15.50 - Regional
$18.00 - All National Levels/Retired