The Open Gyms listed below are approved and sanctioned by HOA. Students participating in scholastic volleyball may be restricted in participating in non-school volleyball activities during their school season. Please check with the respective sanctioning bodies before participating in Open Gyms.
All Sanctioned Open Gyms need to be conducted according to the following rules:
1. All attendants will need to be registered members of USA Volleyball and bring proof of that via their membership card.
2. Coaches shall be facilitators only. There shall be no individual or group instruction
3. Players attending Open Gym shall be afforded similar playing time.
4. Players are not to be divided into skill levels, only into general age groups.
5. Parents should be allowed to watch, unless space prevents.
6. The maximum fee charged players shall be $5.00.
TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY HOA SANCTIONED OPEN GYM, YOU WILL NEED TO BE A REGISTERED MEMBER OF HEART OF AMERICA VOLLEYBALL. TO REGISTER, CLICK ON THE “REGISTRATION” TAB AND SELECT YOUR REGISTRATION CATEGORY.
YOU WILL NEED TO PRINT OUT YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD AND SHOW THIS AT ALL OPEN GYMS. YOU CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN AN OPEN GYM WITHOUT THE MEMBERSHIP CARD. YOU CANNOT PRINT OUT THE MEMBERSHIP CARD UNLESS YOU HAVE PAID THE MEMBERSHIP FEE (either online per creditcard or by mailing a check to the HOA office).
PLAYERS WHO DO NOT GET SELECTED BY A CLUB, CAN REQUEST A REFUND OF THE REGISTRATION FEE BY EMAIL TO THE HOA REGISTRAR (firstname.lastname@example.org), BEFORE DECEMBER 31.
OPEN GYMS THAT ARE NOT POSTED ON THIS PAGE ARE NOT SANCTIONED OR REGULATED BY HOA.
HOA will only sanction Open Gyms from October 20 till December 31 for the age groups 14 and younger and from November 3 till December 31 for the age groups 15 and above. One Open Gym per age group per week will be sanctioned and posted on this website.
|Dunamis Volleyball Beast||Nov. 7, 2014||6-7:30 pm||11-14||Haysville West Middle School||$5|
|Dunamis Volleyball Beast||Nov. 7, 2014||7:30-9 pm||15-18||Haysville West Middle||$5|