The Open Gyms listed below are approved and sanctioned by HOA. Students participating in scholastic volleyball may be restricted in participating in non-school volleyball activities during their school season. Please check with the respective sanctioning bodies before participating in Open Gyms.
All Sanctioned Open Gyms need to be conducted according to the following rules:
1. All attendants will need to be registered members of USA Volleyball and bring proof of that via their membership card.
2. Coaches shall be facilitators only. There shall be no individual or group instruction
3. Players attending Open Gym shall be afforded similar playing time.
4. Players are not to be divided into skill levels, only into general age groups.
5. Parents should be allowed to watch, unless space prevents.
6. The minimum fee charged to players is $5, the maximum fee charged shall be $10.00.
TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY HOA SANCTIONED OPEN GYM, YOU WILL NEED TO BE A REGISTERED MEMBER OF HEART OF AMERICA VOLLEYBALL. TO REGISTER, CLICK ON THE “REGISTRATION” TAB AND SELECT YOUR REGISTRATION CATEGORY.
YOU WILL NEED TO PRINT OUT YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD AND SHOW THIS AT ALL OPEN GYMS. YOU CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN AN OPEN GYM WITHOUT THE MEMBERSHIP CARD. YOU CANNOT PRINT OUT THE MEMBERSHIP CARD UNLESS YOU HAVE PAID THE MEMBERSHIP FEE (either online per creditcard or by mailing a check to the HOA office).
OPEN GYMS THAT ARE NOT POSTED ON THIS PAGE ARE NOT SANCTIONED OR REGULATED BY HOA.
|KC Twisters||November 1, 2016||6:00-8:00 pm||15, 17, 18||Davies Volleyball||$5|
|Kearney Volleyball Club||November 1, 2016||6:30-8:00 pm|
|Kearney Junior High School||$5|
|SKC Fusion||November 2, 2016||6:30-7:30 pm||16||Bridle Ridge Intermediate School||$5|